His explaination of the upright pentagram are matters which are within your control. (order)
Moving on to the spread proper.
The entire spread comprises of 11 cards.
5 cards for the upright pentagram and 5 for the inverted one.
The card in the middle is the bridge or the matter which will affect order or chaos.
It could be the comic balance or the scales.
The lay of the cards are as follows.
1) Past of how you feel about the matter. 3 of swords. (order upright pentagram.)
2) Past of how others feel about the matter. 3 of cups (chaos inverted pentagram)
3) Present of how you feel about the matter Ace of cups (order upright pentagram.)
4) Present of how others feel about the matter 8 of pentacles (chaos inverted pentagram)
5) How you are feeling about the matter in the near future 5 of wands
6) How othres are feeling about the matter in the near ace of swords
7) Your feeling on how you are with regards to the matter Hanged man
8) others feeling on how they are with regards to the matter emperor
9) Final outcome and advice 6 of wands (for you)
10) final outcome and advice the fool (for others)
11) This is the bridge and how to come to gether in the spread (the hermit.)
I hope you will find this spread useful.