Friday, November 20, 2009

JUICE MAGAZINE 11TH ANNIVERSARY AT ZOUK

William with Runes.

Myself with runes......



My Dear Beelian and I.....

Sky is ready for action....

William ready for action....

I am readying for action....

Sky Invocation......

I am also in concentration.....

Kelvin Khemery and i. He was doing Aura Soma. Kelvin with a client.







Rowen with Runes... and 2 ladies whom asked me a lot of questions........

I still like the hoods on the cloaks. give me a mystery look.
Sky..... do ing readings and posing...

William pening down numbers and thoughts.....

"Well he is good!!!"""


Runes Finished reading.


3 exhausted readers....... after 3 hours of reading. Me a bit Zombied on the right


Posing with our new cloaks.......
I got us some Masks for the events but it was not necessary. a bit like the phatom....


No comments: