Saturday, March 22, 2008

Holistic Festival.


For last weekend, it was a lot of work for me. I had exhibited at the Holistic living festival for 2 days from 22.03.08 to 23.03.08. Well it was an extremely nice experience for me. I managed to meet a lot of people. I met some of my old friends and a lot of people came for tarot reading from me. I also did a few astrology charts and bazi at the event. Special thanks to the following people who helped me at the event. Sharon for spending the entire first afternoon with me and Spade for helping me pack up and bring my stuff home.

This is my booth with my tarot deck for display. looking very very serious.
This is Sharon who spent the entire afternoon on the 23.03.08 with me and answering phone calls on my behalf too....
This is Michelle Ayn Tesensohn, a great Shiatsu Healer and a very very attractive lady. My neighbour exhibitor. We did an exchange. I did a tarot reading for her and she did some shiatsu healing for me. Very very good. She is with Awken and is a faciliator for Sanctum..... her website is http://www.awaken.com.sg/



Lastly, this is Stephanie, my last customer for the day. She is very nice and was the last person i done tarot reading and astrology for the day. A very Leo and fun loving person.
All in all the holistic festival is a very good platform for me to be seen in and for me to know people. Perhaps i would exhibit again on October 10-11 this year again,









No comments: