Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tarot and making a difference. Improvements which can be made.

It has been 2 months since i started seriously blogging on Tarot and Astrology.
I have met lots of new clients with new sets of questions which i have never encountered prior to this.
Questions like whether my father's health would be good and on operations, and on matters of the heart.
In addition, i have new students and the interest on tarot and astrology seems to be growing.
The response and comments which i received about my blog are very supportive.
This particular post i would dedicate to people to post and comment on how my blog can help people understand tarot astrology and 4 pillars of destiny better.

Please comment and post suggestions.

Thank you for the support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rowen, just stopped by to leave a comment and show my support.

I'd love to see more on spreads. What each spread's strengths and weaknesses are. (I've gotten bored with the Celtic Cross and tree of life. LOL)