Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LOVERS CARD OF COMMUNICATION, OF LOVE OF UNDERSTANDING.....

"It takes 2 hands to clap....

It takes 2 feet to walk from place to place,

It takes 2 to finish an art. (artist and art lover)"

Without one there is no other. fulfillment is not met.

Lovers card 6 in the major arcana.

Card of communication. See the lovers understanding the thoughts of the other. Entwined in both heart, spirit and soul. from 2 becomes one.

Ruled by Gemini, the sign of communication, it is the card of understanding. The total blend of mind and actions.

With this card is relationships understood.....

Communications, via words, via actions.... any form... to let the other party know what one's heart's felt feeling.....

Lovers is also about choices.... which lady to choose. Is it the path of enlightment where the fool would go or down the tarrying path in which one would go if one follows one's heart?

Is it the pretty girl to the left or the wise maiden on the right?
It is going beyond one's mind's eye....
to reach out beyond one's fear and to touch and commune with the other party.....
Recently in my daily draw this card appeared.....
On that actual day, i took my 1st step to knowing a lady whom took my breath and mind away.....

The following poem, i wrote in passion to commune with her my thoughts....
something like 为你写诗-吴克群 a song comes to my mind.....

When I gazed upon thy courtance,
A dream it seemed to me,
You shone like a diamond,
with a eyes like almond
and skin of porcelain,
An angel come to life,
taking away my time of strife.
In the dark you brought new light.
to end the drought of plight.
A stirring in my heart,
Caused me to stumble,
As awe filled me...
Dumbstruck i am...
Faltered the tarot cards in my hands
as i begun my reading....
Perhaps your laughter is the chimining of bells
clear and resolute,
Bringing sound to a silence nite.
Muse you are to me....
for it is to you a dedicate this poem of love....





No comments: