Sunday, November 21, 2010

Singapore Fengshui convention. 2010 November 20-21


On November 20 and 21, i was invited to attend the singapore fengshui convention 2010 at the Sentosa.

I learned a few lessons on the presentation,
1) never play videos cos the video has errors.


However, I did very good tarot readings with the audience.
It was also a first time for me to use the transparent tarot in front of a live audience.
After the talk, i taught some of the audience a tarot spread, My Yes or no Spread.

Met many masters of fengshui . Grand Master Yap ching Hai.

Grand Master Lilian Too


I met several masters. One of them was Mr Wang Xiao He, a very experience master.
Grandmaster Yap Ching Hai and his Son Master Yap Boh chu
Thanks also go to william Chong for helping me.




Thanks also to Master Vincent Koh and his wife Nancy for the opportunity of this event.

Also thanks to Ong Lishi for her organising and skills.

No comments: