Monday, July 18, 2011

Singing Bowls, Ammonite and patterns. Spirals.

Frosted Singing Bowl. Crystal. For throat Charkra.

For some time now, i had wanted to buy a singing bowl for my house to heal my throat and to make me feel with it the tone in which it plays is G#.

It is for cleansing crystals and space clearing.

I bought mine quite cheaply at Harmony Gems. It is only 9" but good enough for my crystals.

Another article which i bought is a ammonite fossil. The night before, Krishna, a hindu god appeared in a dream and said the world works with spirals.....

Ammonite is a spiral shape and it suppose to resemble charkas? Perhaps it is for me to think of growth and rebirth.....



This Ammonite is of some importance..... perhaps by the dream and perhaps i am intrigued with the ideas of Spirals....
A chi gong master did some removal of bad chi using sprial actions anti clockwise and also the art of Aikido is movement in spirals...



It is a new growth in understanding for me...? the god of Ammon is also associated with this shell animal.... lessons from the past?

No comments: