Sunday, March 8, 2009

WATCHMEN..... WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN? I DO....


Last nite, i went to watch the watchmen. This is a way cool movie.... but warning it is about 2 hours 55 mins long.


The show is about a group of superheroes vigilantes and is based on the comic book of the same name by Alan Moore.

The script and the costume designs are very faithful to the original comic which is cool.... and the fight scenes are all ultra violent and faithful to the comic.
It is currently one of my favourite movies for this year for comic book heroes that is.... It has all the elements of the comic, cute chick, scenes of violence, very close to the original plot and quite good actors. I like the one who played Rorschach.

Rorschach is in my opinion in everyone of us. We think we are showing one persona to others at work or around but actually it is an ink blog test.... to each his own.....
Same as when i meet my clients in tarot....
Nice show.... Highly recommended by me.


No comments: